Who is this program recommended for?
This certificate is designed for systems analysts, systems consultants, project managers, and development team leaders.
What will I learn?
In this program you'll learn:
- Basic Java constructs and syntax, as well as core advanced features
- The role of information systems in organizations, with a focus on management information systems
- And more in two elective courses
Why study Business and Information Systems Implementation at NJIT?
This certificate provides an update on current information technologies and practices. The focus is on a broad view of the delivery of data content and applications in an organization and the identification of trends that will have a major impact on future business results.
It's possible to earn the certificate entirely through online course, so you can more easily fit it into your busy life. And whether you take courses online or on campus, you'll learn from NJIT's distinguished professors and instructors of the Department of Computer Science.
NJIT's standard admission requirements apply to this graduate certificate. In addition, non-elective courses within the program require:
- Advanced web-based programming skills
- An understanding of object-oriented programming concepts such as encapsulation, inheritance, and polymorephism
- Experience with C++
- Knowledge of a higher-level programming language and a computer system
Check the course descriptions for full details.
Related Degree Programs
All track 2 credits may be applied toward the NJIT MS in Business and Information Systems or MS in Computing and Business or MS in Information Systems or MS in Emergency Management and Business Continuity.
Check the course descriptions for more information. Some courses have prerequisites and must be taken in order.
Faculty Advisor: George Olsen
For more information about this graduate certificate, click here..
Please check the Registrar's website for full course listings and course profiles.