The courses is entirely online with an NJIT instructor and it is the first part of the 3 course Apple Mobile Application Development certificate track at NJIT
Mac Lab availability offers students the ability to work in a Macintosh computer lab at NJIT and use the tools provided to them by the Apple/NJIT University Developer Portal to complete class assignments and projects.
Students practice the creation of Apple AppStore compliant apps so that they can potentially be offered by Apple as paid, downloadable commercial software packages.
General Course Information
- Course Length: 30 hours total instruction over 6 weeks
- Format: Online with an on-campus Mac Lab available
- Cost: $1,450 (includes student registration in the Apple Developer portal)*
- Lab availability: Fall and Spring Semester: 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM Fridays
Registration deadline: First Day of Class
- Earns: Certificate of Completion from New Jersey Institute of Technology and 3 Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
- Requirements: A dial-up or broad-band connection to the internet, and:
- Access to Macintosh computer capable of running the latest iOS Software Development Kit, (Hybrid class students may use the available Macintosh computer Lab at NJIT during scheduled times) an iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch. Software Emulators are not supported.
- Purchase of the book Beginning iPhone 7 Development ($39.99 (plus s + h)
Information is also available via e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org.