Lean Six Sigma is helping local organizations - and entire industries - improve processes, increase customer satisfaction, and improve the bottom line. In this course, taught by an ASQ certified Six Sigma Black Belt, you will learn about the American Society for Quality Six Sigma Green Belt, Black Belt, Master Black Belt and Lean Bodies of Knowledge. You will be taught many of the basic tools used in the DMAIC (Define-Measure-Analyze-Improve-Control) methodology, along with Lean Thinking. You will also see examples of successful Lean Six Sigma Projects. Come hear how ASQ SSGB, SSBB, MBB or Lean Certification could enhance your career.
You will gain a White Belt body of knowledge, and learn how ASQ, SSGB, SSBB, MBB or Lean Certification could enhance your career.
Who Should Attend?
This 4-hour course is ideal if your organization is already using or planning to adapt Lean and/or Six Sigma methodologies. It is also helpful if you are considering taking any of the Lean Six Sigma certification exams. It is recommended for quality professionals, engineers and other managers who want to improve the efficiency of operations and processes.
Handouts will be provided.
Upon completion of this training, participants will be able to:
- Differentiate between various Lean Six Sigma Bodies of Knowledge.
- Use a variety of basic Lean Six Sigma tools.
- Pursue further Lean Six Sigma education.
- Comprehend the power of team-based Lean Six Sigma Projects.
- Appreciate how LSS is helping organizations and industries improve.
- Know how pursuing ASQ SSGB, SSBB, MBB, or Lean Certification could help you.
Contact CPE for additional information.