The New Jersey Underground Storage Tank (UST) regulations (NJAC 7:14B Subchapter 13) require that all personnel who install, close, test, and design corrosion protection systems or perform subsurface evaluation for USTs need to be certified. Subsurface Evaluation (SSE) certification is also needed to evaluate impacts caused by unregulated USTs and UST sites that have discharges associated with them occurring prior to November 4, 2009. All owners/operators of USTs that are removed or closed in-place after November 4th, need to retain the services of a Licensed Site Remediation Professional (LSRP) to conduct subsurface evaluations and remediation.This UST certification course will summarize existing UST requirements as well as NJDEP's new LSRP program and the implementing statutes and regulations.
Topics of Study
- Overview of federal and New Jersey UST statutes and regulations
- Upgrade, Installation and Closure Requirements
- Financial Responsibility
- Technical Requirements for Site Remediation
- Site Remediation Reform Act (SRRA)
- Administrative Requirements for the Remediation of Contaminated Sites (ARRCS)
- Licensing of Environmental Professionals
- LSRP Program Update
Who should attend?
- Environmental Professionals
- Underground Storage Tank Contractors
- Licensed Site Remediation Professionals (LSRPs)
- UST Owners and Operators
Tuesday, March 10, 2015
For additional information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.